A : Good morning
B : Good morning Ms. Can I help you?
A : I want to order a single room with 2 beds, is there?
B : Of course, How many nights do you want to stay ?
A : For 5 nights. I’m still waiting my friend too, she will
arrive tomorrow.
B : Do you need a taxi to pick your friend up?
A : No, I’ll do it by myself. Oh yeah, how much is the room?
B : IDR 350.000 per night.
A :Oh, it is expensive enough. But, are there air
conditioner, wifi, and hot water?
B : Of course yes. You will have double breakfast, lunch,
and dinner for 5 nights too.
A : Well, it is good facilities. Shall I pay now?
B : Yes Ms, but you have to fill this paper registration.
Just take a moment.
A : Sure. Do you accept credit cards?
B : Yes, I accept Ms.
A : Here. Thanks.
B : You’re welcome. Here is you key. Good morning. Enjoy
your time here!
Created By : - Kharisma Putri Natasya
- Yolana Dwi Pakarti
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar