Jumat, 04 September 2015

MOM

* M O M *
 
She always makes me happy
If i stay with her i feel comfortable
She is a wonderful mother
She is my inspiration
I proud of having mother like you

     Thank you mom
     For everything you have done
     Thank you mom
     For showing how much you care
     And i will never forget it all

She is my best mother      
She is everything for me    
Just one sentence for her
I love her and i miss her so much

by : Kharisma

11 komentar:

  1. Always love your Mom and don't forget to call her everyday :-)
    Thanks Kharisma

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. i will always love my mother and i don't forget to call her everyday. Thank you too mr. Calvin :D

      Hapus
  2. I like this poem. after read this i become miss my mother too :*
    by the way your mother is beautyful as you.
    hahaha~

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you so much ajeng. You are beautiful too . hahahaha ~ if you miss your mother , you called.

      Hapus
    2. sure. you are welcome. you are kind. i like you.
      good luck and have nice day.
      God bless you~ ;-)

      Hapus
  3. good poem kharisma, don't forget to call your mom everyday yeea :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yeaaaaa :D thank you Nat. i will not forget my mother because she is everything for me after God :')

      Hapus
  4. Good poem, Ris.. you and your mom really look alike I think hahahhaa

    BalasHapus
  5. Cool blog! and also your poem:D

    BalasHapus